Encouraged by the last successful trip to Shivanasamudra, this time our riders darted to the serene Chikmagalur!!!
1. 14 Riders on 7 bikes left from Bangalore at 4 am from Gopalan mall, Banerghatta road headed towards Chikamagalur
2. The thrilling Bike Ride was followed by a Trek to ‘Mullayanagiri’ where the riders visited a temple at a height of 6300.17 feet from Sea Level
3. Post the adventurous trek, a gala time was spent at Waterfall Jhari
4. The most exciting part of the trip was searching for the Homestay at 9 pm in the deep forest. It was indeed a super adventurous experience
5. Riders had a fabulous stay at the ‘Jungle Homestay’ which was accompanied by a bonfire that went on till 2 in the night
6. The fun did not end there. There was an open jeep travel from the Homestay at 11 am in the morning to different points such as 360 degree view point, Shooting point and Budangiri Hills
7. Riders left from Chikamagalur at 4.15 pm and reached Bangalore at 9.15 pm
Needless to say, this is a part of the beginning..Loads more rides to come!!!