Baljinder Dadyala, Sr. Tech Lead in DreamOrbit, which specializes in developing software for Logistics & Supply chain industry, talks about How Large Projects Using Agile Can Synchronize Across Teams.
- Manage dependencies through multiple and iterative synchronization points.
- Use Lean’s concurrent engineering approaches to remove dependencies.
- Kaizen, a continuous improvement method used in Lean, focuses on the development process itself.
- Fill gaps relating to continuous improvement.
- When Kaizen is practiced in an Agile project, the participants not only suggest ways to improve the fit between the product and the requirements but also offer ways to improve the process being used, something usually not emphasized in Agile methods.
Watch this video to know that How Large Projects Using Agile Can Synchronize Across Teams?