Order Booking Application
Founded in 1988, our client is a leading North American provider of third party logistics (3PL) and transportation services. As a non-asset provider, Wheels Group develops advanced supply chain solutions which get delivered through its qualified partner network of over 6,000 truck, rail, air, and ocean carriers.
- Client wanted a software solution which will be used by its customer, partners and employees for order booking, tracking and back office activities.
- Client wanted this solution to work on mobile and other portable devices like tablets apart from computers
DreamOrbit developed a web application using HTML5, consisting of three-layer architecture. The web application so developed is Platform independent, Responsive, Mobile Friendly with rich features and faster development.
- Device-independent application developed can be run from any device, be it desktop or mobiles.
- Easier Manageability as a single solution for all devices is developed which made it easy to manage it.
- Synchronized through all platforms as when changes are made in the core application, it gets updated across all devices and platforms
- Cost-Effective as one solution servers all purposes both on desktop and mobile devices.