Migration from VB6 to Microsoft .NET
Our client designs, manufactures, tests, installs, services and reverse engineers engine driven generators for various sectors. They develop Software Application that help organizations of any size, realize their quality goals and achieve ISO certification. Our client’s flagship products are used by all types of businesses, military, and government agencies worldwide.
- Our client wanted to upgrade technology of the application
- Improve application stability while working with large number of concurrent users .
- Enhance the look, feel and experience of their application.
- Extend the functionality of Reporting
- Integrate the application with other external systems.
- We developed Windows based desktop applications using Windows Forms, C#, MS Access and SQL Server.
- Migrated their existing products (Training Manager , Audit Master, Corrective Action and Document Control System) from VB6 to Microsoft .NET
- Incorporated new User-Interface Component
- Extended features of application- Reports and Interactive Dashboards.
Benefits to our Customer:
- Application was now available in 9 different languages
- User-Interface of the application was on a par with latest User Experience standards.
- Scalable to support large number of concurrent users with improved stability
- Reporting available using third-part reporting tools- Active Reports.