Contract Management System in SharePoint
A legal solutions provider that combines novel legal technology products and legal process outsourcing (LPO) services for law firms and legal departments of corporations. DreamOrbit helped them automate the process and reduce the time required to write a contract.
- With their increasing customer base, our customer wanted to reduce the time required to finish a contract.
- Reduce the manual effort required in writing and proof-reading the contract
- Common place to share the contract with all key contributors, approving personnel and stakeholders.
- We developed a “Contract Drafting Software” that incorporates intelligent authoring, user-centered designs and collaborative workflows all in one.
- We eliminated manual writing and processing of contracts completely
- We made editing and updating of the contract as easy as editing a word document.
Benefits to Our Customer:
- Owns a single repository of all the contracts
- Dynamic Reporting Engine to view company-relevant KPIs
- Alert and Notification System to improve productivity
- Single-view of Counter-party
- Legal and Compliance Best Practices are applied uniformly.